Bienvenue Sur Le Fow' des FK, une team de Mario kart wii Index du Forum
Bienvenue Sur Le Fow' des FK, une team de Mario kart wii
Team Francaise jeu: Mario Kart Wii Création: Mars 2009 Leaders : kyasoru & kyoruza

Bienvenue Sur Le Fow' des FK, une team de Mario kart wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Missed The Boat Modest Mouse ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Sur Le Fow' des FK, une team de Mario kart wii Index du Forum -> Mario kart wii -> Time Trial Resultats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berggyuri

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Missed The Boat Modest Mouse Répondre en citant

Missed The Boat Modest Mouse > bit.ly/1TkjL3C

Retrieved,,2007-06-30v,t,e,Modest,Mouse,Isaac,Brock,Jeremiah,Green,Tom,Peloso,Jim,Fairchild,Russell,Higbee,Lisa,Molinaro,Dann,Gallucci,Eric,Judy,Joe,Plummer,Johnny,Marr,Benjamin,Weikel,John,Wickhart,Studio,albums,This,Is,a,Long,Drive,for,Someone,with,Nothing,to,Think,About,The,Lonesome,Crowded,West,The,Moon,&,Antarctica,Good,News,for,People,Who,Love,Bad,News,We,Were,Dead,Before,the,Ship,Even,Sank,Strangers,to,Ourselves,EPs,Blue,Cadet-3,,Do,You,Connect?,Interstate,8,The,Fruit,That,Ate,Itself,Night,on,the,Sun,Everywhere,and,His,Nasty,Parlour,Tricks,No,One's,First,and,You're,Next,Other,albums,Building,Nothing,Out,of,Something,Sad,Sappy,Sucker,Baron,von,Bullshit,Rides,Again,Singles,"A,Life,of,Arctic,Sounds","Other,People's,Lives","Never,Ending,Math,Equation","Heart,Cooks,Brain","Float,On","Ocean,Breathes,Salty","The,World,at,Large","Dashboard","King,Rat","Missed,the,Boat","We've,Got,Everything","Satellite,Skin","Lampshades,on,Fire","The,Ground,Walks,,with,Time,in,a,Box",Labels,Epic,Records,K,Records,Sub,Pop,Suicide,Squeeze,Records,Up,Records,Related,Discography,Dirty,Dozen,Brass,Band,Seasick,Steve,Ugly,Casanova,Entertainment,Video,Games,Lifestyle,^,,,a,,,b,,,References,,,for,,,chart,,,positions:,,,"Modest,,,Mouse:,,,Artist,,,Chart,,,History"Another,video,,shown,on,MTV2,and,Fuse,TV,,features,segued,segments,of,other,submitted,videos,,with,the,winning,video,only,appearing,for,five,secondsYou,,,can,,,help,,,Wikipedia,,,by,,,expanding,,,it"Pitchfork:,,News,,-,,January,,3,,,2007"Pitchfork,,,MediaDiscuss,,,This,,,Song,,,Add,,,a,,,new,,,song,,,discussion.GENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,Wikia,Skip,to,Content,Skip,to,Wiki,Navigation,Skip,to,Site,Navigation,The,Home,of,Fandom,Games,Movies,TV,Explore,Wikia,Games,Movies,TV,Trending,Wikias,Community,Central,Search,this,wikia,Search,all,of,Wikia,Sign,In,Register,Username,Password,Forgot,your,password?,Stay,logged,in,Or,Connect,Start,a,wikia,Advertisement,LyricWiki,Navigation,On,the,Wiki,Wiki,Activity,Random,page,Videos,Images,Chat,Help,Out,LyricWiki,FAQ,Help,Index,Help,with,Editing,Pages,General,Help,Ask,on,Help,Desk,File,an,Edit,Request,Our,Page,Naming,Policy,The,Community,Find,Admins,Post,Feedback,Stroll,Around,Popular,Pages,Randomize,Random,Artist,Random,Album,Random,Song,Random,Translation,LyricWiki,Awards,Song,of,the,Day,Album,of,the,Week,Top,100,iTunes,Songs,Other,Lists,Search,Lyrics,Artists,Artists,by,Hometown,Artists,by,Genre,Artists,by,Label,Albums,Albums,by,Genre,Compilation,Series,Songs,Songs,by,Language,Translations,Instrumentals,Genres,Pop,Rock,Electronic,Hip,Hop,Metal,Country,Folk,OtherReferences[edit]Burrrr!,,(Page,,not,,found),,Sorry,,,we,,didn't,,mean,,for,,that,,to,,happen!,,You,,can,,search,,Genius,,by,,using,,the,,search,,bar,,above,,,or,,go,,back,,to,,the,,homepageCorrect,this,Line,Record,a,Video,Annotation,Edit,Video,Id,Add,an,Image,Formatting,Help,Save,(shift+enter),cancel,Add,an,image,,video,,or,tweet,by,pasting,in,the,URL:,Add,a,link,like,this:,[Check,out,my,fave,website](,Simple,formatting:,*Italicize,Album,Titles*,>,This,is,how,you,quote,from,other,sources,How,to,write,for,Genius,,Save,Video,,Re-record,Video,,Watch,Video,Again,.In,,2007,,,Apple,,Inc405,,Not,,Allowed."Missed,,,the,,,Boat",,,Singleby,,,Modest,,,Mouse,,,from,,,the,,,album,,,We,,,Were,,,Dead,,,Before,,,the,,,Ship,,,Even,,,Sank,,,Released,,,March,,,20,,,,2007,,,Format,,,CD,,,Genre,,,Indie,,,rock,,,Length,,,4:24,,,Label,,,Epic,,,Records,,,Writer(s),,,Isaac,,,Brock,,,,Modest,,,Mouse,,,Producer(s),,,Dennis,,,Herring,,,Modest,,,Mouse,,,singles,,,chronology,,,"King,,,Rat",,,(2007),,,"Missed,,,the,,,Boat",,,(2007),,,"We've,,,Got,,,Everything",,,(2007),,,Labels,Search,Contents,Browse,Categories,Category,Intersection,Search,Advanced,About,LyricWiki,Statistics,Our,Affiliates,Requests,for,Edits,Artists,Albums,Songs,Upload,Art,Lyrically,Mobile,App,Special,Pages,Double,Redirects,Uncategorized,Photos,LyricWiki,API,SOAP,Wikify,Tracklists,Contribute,Edit,this,Page,Add,a,Video,Add,a,Photo,Add,a,Page,Wiki,Activity,Watchlist,Random,page,Recent,changes,Modest,Mouse:Missed,The,Boat,Lyrics,1,816,682pages,on,this,wiki,Edit,VisualEditor,History,Talk0,Missed,The,Boat,This,song,is,by,Modest,Mouse,and,appears,on,the,album,We,Were,Dead,Before,The,Ship,Even,Sank,(2007)This,,song,,appears,,in,,the,,Scrubs,,episode,,"My,,Waste,,of,,Time",,at,,the,,end,,of,,the,,showMusic,video[edit]405,Not,Allowed.This,,is,,a,,requirement,,of,,our,,licensing,,agreement,,with,,music,,GracenoteBillboard,Hot,Modern,Rock,Tracks[1],24,About,,,Genius,,,Embed,,,a,,,Text,,,Verified,,,Artists,,,Contributor,,,Guidelines,,,Education,,,Press,,,Advertise,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Jobs,,,Developers,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Contact,,,us,,,,,,2016,,,Genius,,,Media,,,Group,,,IncModest,,,Mouse,,,at,,,MySpace,,,Lyrics,,,of,,,this,,,song,,,at,,,MetroLyrics,,,^,,Maher,,,Dave,,(2007-01-03)0.053,,,Integrate,,,the,,,suggestion,,,into,,,the,,,annotation,,,,keeping,,,the,,,contributor,,,guidelines,,,in,,,mindPopular,culture[edit]While,,we're,,on,,the,,subject,,could,,we,,change,,the,,subject,,now?I,,was,,knocking,,on,,your,,ears',,door,,but,,you,,were,,always,,outLooking,,towards,,the,,future,,,we,,were,,begging,,for,,the,,pastWell,,,we,,know,,we,,had,,the,,good,,things,,,but,,those,,never,,seemed,,to,,lastOh,,please,,,just,,lastEveryone's,,unhappy,,,everyone's,,ashamedWell,,,we,,all,,just,,got,,caught,,looking,,at,,somebody,,else's,,pageWell,,,nothing,,ever,,went,,quite,,exactly,,as,,we,,plannedOur,,ideas,,held,,no,,water,,,but,,we,,used,,them,,like,,a,,damOh,,,and,,we,,carried,,it,,all,,so,,wellAs,,if,,we,,got,,a,,new,,positionOh,,,and,,I,,laugh,,all,,the,,way,,to,,hellSaying,,,"Yes,,,this,,is,,a,,fine,,promotion"Oh,,,and,,I,,laugh,,all,,the,,way,,to,,hellOf,,course,,,everyone,,goes,,crazy,,over,,such,,and,,such,,and,,suchWe,,made,,ourselves,,a,,pillar,,,but,,we,,just,,used,,it,,as,,a,,crutchWe,,were,,certainly,,uncertain,,at,,least,,,I'm,,pretty,,sure,,I,,amWell,,,we,,didn't,,need,,the,,water,,,but,,we,,just,,built,,that,,good,,,goddamnOh,,,and,,I,,know,,this,,of,,myselfI,,assume,,as,,much,,for,,other,,peopleOh,,,and,,I,,know,,this,,of,,myselfWe've,,listened,,more,,to,,life's,,end,,gongThan,,the,,sound,,of,,life's,,sweet,,bellsWas,,it,,ever,,worth,,it,,,was,,there,,all,,that,,much,,to,,gain?Well,,,we,,knew,,we,,missed,,the,,boat,,and,,we'd,,already,,missed,,the,,planeAnd,,we,,didn't,,read,,the,,invite,,,we,,just,,danced,,at,,our,,own,,wakeAll,,our,,favorites,,were,,playing,,so,,we,,could,,shake,,,shake,,,shake,,,shake,,,shakeTiny,,curtains,,open,,and,,we,,heard,,the,,tiny,,clap,,of,,little,,handsA,,tiny,,man,,would,,tell,,a,,little,,joke,,and,,get,,a,,tiny,,laugh,,from,,all,,the,,folksSitting,,drifting,,around,,in,,bubbles,,and,,thinking,,it,,was,,us,,that,,carried,,themWhen,,we,,finally,,got,,it,,figured,,out,,that,,we,,had,,truly,,missed,,the,,boatOh,,,and,,we,,carried,,it,,all,,so,,wellAs,,if,,we,,got,,a,,new,,positionOh,,,and,,we,,owned,,all,,the,,tools,,ourselvesWithout,,the,,skills,,to,,make,,a,,shelf,,withOh,,,what,,useless,,tools,,ourselves,,Written,,by:,,Isaac,,Brock/Modest,,Mouse,,Lyrics,,licensed,,by,,LyricFind,,External,,linksNominate,,as,,Song,,of,,the,,Day,,iTunes:,,buy,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Amazon:,,buy,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Hype,,Machine:,,search,,for,,Modest,,Mouse,,,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Last.fm:,,search,,for,,Modest,,Mouse,,,,We,,Were,,Dead,,Before,,The,,Ship,,Even,,Sank,,,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Pandora:,,search,,for,,Modest,,Mouse,,,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Wikipedia:,,search,,for,,Modest,,Mouse,,,,We,,Were,,Dead,,Before,,The,,Ship,,Even,,Sank,,,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Spotify:,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,allmusic:,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,MusicBrainz:,,Missed,,The,,Boat,,Retrieved,,from,,",,Categories:,,Song,,Green,,Songs,,Language/English,,Songs,,by,,Modest,,Mouse,,Songs,,M,,ITunes/Song,,Amazon/Song,,Spotify/Song,,Allmusic/Song,,MusicBrainz/Song,,Add,,category,,Cancel,,Save,,Around,,Wikia's,,network,,Random,,Wiki,,Music,,About,,Help,,Community,,Central,,Careers,,Advertise,,API,,Contact,,Wikia,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Privacy,,Policy,,Global,,Sitemap,,Local,,Sitemap,,Content,,is,,available,,under,,CopyrightJames,Mercer,of,The,Shins,sings,backup,vocals,on,"Missed,the,Boat".[2]Advisory,-,the,following,lyrics,contain,explicit,language:,While,we're,on,the,subject,Could,we,change,the,subject,now?,I,was,knocking,on,your,ears,Don't,worry,you,were,always,outLooking,towards,the,future,We,were,begging,for,the,past,Well,,we,know,we,had,the,good,things,But,those,never,seemed,to,last,Oh,,please,just,lastEveryone's,unhappy,Everyone's,ashamed,Well,,we,all,just,got,caught,looking,At,somebody,else's,pageWell,,nothing,ever,went,Quite,exactly,as,we,planned,Our,ideas,held,no,water,But,we,used,them,like,a,damOh,,and,we,carried,it,all,so,well,As,if,we,got,a,new,position,Oh,,and,I,laugh,all,the,way,to,hell,Saying,yes,,this,is,a,fine,promotion,Oh,,and,I,laugh,all,the,way,to,hellOf,course,everyone,goes,crazy,Over,such,and,such,and,such,We,made,ourselves,a,pillar,We,just,used,it,as,a,crutchWe,were,certainly,uncertain,At,least,I'm,pretty,sure,I,am,Well,,we,didn't,need,the,water,But,we,just,built,that,good,god,damnOh,,and,I,know,this,of,myself,I,assume,as,much,for,other,people,Oh,,and,I,know,this,of,myself,We've,listened,more,to,life's,end,gong,Than,the,sound,of,life's,sweet,bellsWas,it,ever,worth,it?,Was,there,all,that,much,to,gain?,Well,,we,knew,we'd,missed,the,boat,And,we'd,already,missed,the,planeWe,didn't,read,the,invite,We,just,danced,at,our,own,wake,All,our,favorites,were,playing,So,we,could,shake,,shake,,shake,,shake,,shakeTiny,curtains,open,And,we,heard,the,tiny,clap,of,little,hands,A,tiny,man,would,tell,a,little,joke,And,get,a,tiny,laugh,from,all,the,folksSitting,,drifting,around,in,bubbles,And,thinking,it,was,us,that,carried,them,When,we,finally,got,it,figured,out,That,we,had,truly,missed,the,boatOh,,and,we,carried,it,all,so,well,As,if,we,got,a,new,position,Oh,,and,we,owned,all,the,tools,ourselves,Without,the,skills,to,make,a,shelf,with,Oh,,what,useless,tools,ourselves,Songwriters,BROCK,,ISAAC,/,JUDY,,ERIC,/,PELOSO,,TOM,/,GREEN,,JEREMIAH,/,MARR,,JOHNNY,/,PLUMMER,,JOE,Published,by,Lyrics,,Sony/ATV,Music,Publishing,LLC,,BMG,RIGHTS,MANAGEMENT,US,,LLC,Billboardprint,correct,Terms,of,Use,Contents,1,Music,video,2,Chart,performance,3,Popular,culture,4,References,5,External,links,External,,links[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Sur Le Fow' des FK, une team de Mario kart wii Index du Forum -> Mario kart wii -> Time Trial Resultats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006